Here in Australia and in New Zealand, restrictions for getting together are easing greatly. We can even travel between the two countries. Yippee! We feel blessed. So while in-person connection will never really be replaced, it’s great we have so many tools for remote connection and working, especially as the pandemic is far from over. At Equine Connection, we have solutions to cover all bases, including our new Family Herd series, helping families reconnect and understand each other better than ever.
👉What comes with the certification?
👉How is it different?
👉Am I all alone when it’s over?
👉How will being certified with Equine Connection get me moving towards my dream career?
When we first started, we were confused. We weren’t sure how to market these courses, how to understand our target markets or how to get people to even listen to us about our programs. Fast forward to 2021, where we have it down to a science! And we want to share that formula with you!
🐴From the business pack to ongoing support, and all of the other additions to our course - find out all that you receive with this life changing course!
After all, you don’t know what you don’t know until you do know! Right?
Kari is interviewed by the lovely Mona McGregor on her I Wonder If Podcast!
- Kari shares her first “I wonder if”
- What inspired Kari to get involved with horses
- Ways Kari helped other women feel empowered
- What is the authentic you women’s workshop
- The power of working with horses
- What women come in to achieve through the workshop
- How horses can change people
- The difference between equine therapy and equine assisted learning
- How horses can teach us to be more present
- How you have a partnership with a horse instead of using a horse
- Exercises used at workshops
- Moving through loss
- How Kari used pain to transform the program
- Kari shares the behind the scenes of people she works with
- How connections are made at workshops
- How women build connections with other women
- Important things to know when hosting a retreat
- The power of having an intention piece
- The importance of prioritizing self-care
- Maintaining relationships during busy schedules
- The most important elements of a retreat
- Kari’s next “I wonder if”
Make sure to check out Mona's channel for the other amazing interviews that she has done all over the world!
We were so pumped when we got this video through we just had to share it! The lovely Meg Lago from the USA sent us this video on her take on the Equine Connection and becoming a facilitator with us. Tune in to hear her thoughts on the course!
At Equine Connection, we celebrate all women, in all their diversities. We embrace their facets and intersections of faith, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual identity, or disability. We celebrate those who came before us, those who stand beside us now, and those who will come after.
The global theme for International Women’s Day in 2021 is ‘Women in Leadership: Achieving an Equal Future in a COVID-19 World’. COVID-19 has impacted women and girls in profound ways, amplifying the inequalities they face every day. It is fundamental that diverse women’s voices and experiences are central to national and global recovery plans.
We would like to share some wonderful stories of women, just like you and me, who have had come to us and been touched by the power of the horse to find their true selves.
Equine Connection certified facilitators around the world offer workshops, programs and courses designed specifically by women for women to empower them to be the best versions of themselves.
This week, Flo Branconnier joins us with an inspiring story about how her life with her horses changed after getting certified and how she no longer owns horses, but instead, has a four-legged family who she always knows has her back - just as she has theirs.
- What does it mean to have a governing body?
- Why is it important?
- How is it different than having a membership to an association?
A governing body is huge to not only you, but also to your clients.
How do you know if the certification you are signing up for has integrity and ethics? And how do your future clients know that your organization does?
Join us to hear all about why a governing body is essential to your business and your future working with horses to help change people’s lives!
This week, we decided to feature one of our beautiful facilitators, Karen Marley from sunny Florida. Karen is a nurse and has been working her tail off and has joined us to tell us her story about how the pandemic has affected her life, where she is at, and how the horses and EAL are changing her life.